Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Too Cold to Work

So it's been very cold here in the past few weeks.  Too cold to spend much time in the shop.  Need to wait for a warm up.  So what do you do when you can't build in the shop?  You find somewhere else.  I have been doing some small part work inside the house.  Made some more bell crank parts for the ailerons.  And did some scavenging for parts.  Was able to find a nice Falcon sensitive altimeter and a VSI that a guy removed for a panel upgrade.  



No where near ready for these parts yet but the price was really great and it helps keep my momentum up having these parts on hand.

I also found a great deal on a wet compass.  


So let's hope the weather warms up a bit so I can get back in the shop.  Meanwhile I'll just place these instruments on the bench and make airplane noises ;)

Thanks for checking in, 

Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment