Friday, July 5, 2013

Looking for an Angle Drill

Well, tried to find an angle drill attachment or drill at TheHomeDepot.  No joy.  They had a 90 degree drill attachment/adapter but is was just as big as my drill head so it would not work.  So I shopped around and found an angle drill (Ingersoll Rand) on Amazon.com for $59.00 including shipping.  I ordered it and should be here by Monday or Tuesday.  So we're on hold for drilling ribs for the spar.  I will spend some time cleaning and straightening out the workshop while I wait for the arrival of my new angle drill.

Stay tuned - and thanks for checking in.

Greg.

** Update 7/18/13 **

I received my 90 degree angle drill today!  Going to start drilling ribs again tomorrow evening.  Stay tuned for updates.

Greg.


No comments:

Post a Comment